The Internet Joke

The internet certainly helped the 'joke' to grow into a popular media, the way invention of the printery gave birth to the novel. But almost everyone only recycles the jokes they find in their in boxes, and I always wonder who the first person to send that joke was. So I'm going to try and break that habit. I'm going to start my own joke. Here it goes.


Recommended film. Dark comedy. Six million YouTube Views. 
What Happened in Room 13

A terrible looking ghost walks into a bar and says 'Those drinking beer, line up here, and those drinking whiskey, line up there! Those drinking both, or others, over there. If you don't, I'll kill you.' Within a minute the terrified drunkards had formed zigzags imitation of lines, and try as they might, they couldn't form straight lines. As they struggled, the ghost noticed that the barman remained behind his counter. Very furious, the ghost showed him an ugly faced and roared with cannibal intent, 'Why are you not in any line!!?' Trembling all over, the barman replied in a timid voice, 'I am waiting for the punchline of this joke.'
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for comic films! youtube.com/dilstories

Well, I don't think anyone is ever going to read this blog, but if you do, please don't circulate this joke because it is the worst thing I've ever written. Instead, go into a bar pretending to be a ghost and try ordering drunkards around. I assure you they will be so drunk that they will believe you, and you can have all the fun you want with them. :)
--
anybody reading?
the fun of dating in Nepal
Read My Short Stories
my expensive hair cut
finally I take a shower
Watch My Films
pumpkin season

Labels: ,