Stunned

Last year, I in a study about what activity had a significant change in my life. At that time, I didn't know what I was talking about when I started thinking about the Acholi-Karamoja shoot, but last night I realised that the change was actually significant.

Okay, i'm talking to this gorgeous girl, Reiza, and so I can't really write this blog now. Will finish it tomorrow. But it has something to do with this article http://howdoyoudoen.nl/?p=869&lang=en and the fact that I just got some money to make a film that I first wrote as a horror, but later changed to a romantic comedy!

PS: I mentioned Reiza's name up there because I think she will actually read this blog and get fluttered :-))
--
You May Also Like:
inter-racial blues
Will You Marry Me? Read My Short Stories
Do you believe in the love of the silver screen?
why do they laugh? Watch My Films
pumpkin season

Labels: ,